An excellent source of plant sterols and sterolins, in a vegetarian capsule. Moducare® helps to support a healthy immune system balance.
UPC: 855938001199 (90 capsules)
UPC: 855938001205 (180 capsules)
$40.99 – $75.99
Buy 6 – 11 units, save 18%
Buy 12 or more, save 25%
(*cannot be combined with any other promo code or discount)
Moducare is a unique combination of plant sterols and sterolins in a clinically-researched ratio. Moducare helps to support a healthy immune system balance.
Benefits of Moducare
- Helps to support a healthy immune system balance.
- Your immune system is essential for maintaining optimal health. An overactive immune system is associated with allergies, inflammation, pain, and autoimmune diseases. An underactive immune system can leave you vulnerable to colds, flus, and abnormal cell growth. Moducare helps to create a strong, balanced immune system that keeps you protected and calms an overactive immune system.
Moducare Capsules help provide daily immune support and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The unique combination of sterols and sterolins, in a clinically-proven ratio of 100:1, helps to strengthen a weak immune system and balance an overactive one.
Your immune system works to protect you from viral and bacterial infections, while also seeking and destroying harmful invaders and cells.
Moducare should be taken daily to help balance, strengthen, and restore the body’s immune system, while modulating an overactive immune system and strengthening a weakened one.
Like all KidStar Nutrients products, Moducare is free from harmful fillers, colours, sweeteners, and flavours. Moducare does not contain dairy, corn, egg, gluten, shellfish, soy, sulfites, animal derivatives, or artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Moducare is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients & Dose
Adults and children 17 years and older:
Take 1 capsule three times daily OR 2 capsules upon rising and 1 capsule before bed.
Children 11 to 16 years: Take 1 capsule, twice daily.
Children 5 to 10 years: Take 1 capsule, one to two times daily.
Take away from foods of animal origin (dairy, eggs, and animal fat).
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
Sterols (75% Beta-Sitosterol from pine tall oil pitch)… 20 mg
Sterolins (Beta-Sitosterolin-Beta-D-Glucoside)… 0.2 mg
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
Did You Know?
- Moducare does not boost the immune system—it balances it.
- Moducare is the only plant sterol and sterolin product in the North American marketplace to have undergone rigorous clinical research.
- Less than 5% of sterols and sterolins are absorbed from food sources. So, it is essential for a healthy immune system balance to take a supplement every day.
- The story of Moducare® began in a remote area of South Africa, where a young man, Roelof Wilke Liebenberg, witnessed an elderly relative with prostate cancer being treated with a traditional folk remedy, a wild plant from a neighbor’s garden. The relative made a seemingly miraculous and lasting recovery. This inspired Roelof to pursue further studies and recruit leading researchers and scientists in South Africa and Europe to discover which active compounds were responsible. By 1974, a patented blend of sterols and sterolins was released in Germany as a treatment for prostate patients with benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH). Further clinical research evaluating sterols and sterolins showed they had a balancing effect on the immune system. After many years, Moducare became available as a natural remedy in South Africa to support the healthy function of the immune system.
- Overexercising can weaken the immune system causing more colds and flus. Marathon runners who took Moducare had a reduction in colds and flus.
- When cortisol (your stress hormone) goes up, your anti-aging hormone DHEA declines. Moducare has been shown to balance your cortisol to DHEA ratio.
- Children with allergic rhinitis who took Moducare over 6 months had a reduction in allergic symptoms (Greek Journal of Pediatrics, 2008).
- Moducare was first researched in 1974 and marketed in Germany for the treatment of BPH (enlarged prostate).
- Plant sterols that don’t have the sterolin attached only lower cholesterol. With the sterolin attached, immune balancing occurs.
Moducare’s unique 100:1 ratio of sterols and sterolins has been clinically researched for over 30 years for children and adults for the following:
- Allergies in children
- HPV infections
- Immune modulation/balance
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Balancing the DHEA to cortisol ratio
- Arthritis and inflammation
- Marathon immune support
- Viral infections
- Pulmonary tuberculosis
Customers Frequently Purchase
Easy on the stomach, delicious, tiny chewable iron tablet.
Gentle, unflavoured, pure iron drops in an MCT base.
Loaded with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids