All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
KidStar believes that real food for kids should be clean and nutritious. Our All-in-One Plant-Based mix is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic fibre, DHA, and organic fruits and vegetables.
*April Special: Get a FREE Omega 3 with a minimum $100 purchase (before shipping & taxes). (*Note: free gifts will not appear in cart, but will be included in your shipment.)
All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
Benefits of All-In-One
- Contains 23 food-based vitamins and minerals
- 10 grams of plant-based protein from pea and pumpkin seeds
- Organic fruits and vegetables (nutrient equivalent to 7.5 servings of fruit and 1.5 servings of vegetables)
- 3 grams of prebiotic low FODMAP fibre
- Cosmic Cocoa tastes great
- Vegan DHA from marine algae
- No sugar, soy, gluten, non-GMO, glyphosate free
Pea protein powder is sourced from the protein found in yellow peas. Pea protein is easily broken down by the body and contains all 9 essential amino acids. Pea protein is an excellent source of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which are important for growing muscles.
Pumpkin seed protein contains seven of the nine essential amino acids. In addition, it contains other important nutrients such as iron, vitamin K, magnesium, vitamin E, and antioxidants like carotenoids. Pumpkin seeds are high in fibre, which can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and improve gut health.
Algae Vegan DHA. DHA is essential for proper brain and eye development and health but very hard to get without consuming fatty fish. Vegan DHA is sourced from algae grown in a controlled environment to ensure it is free from contaminants and toxins that can be present in the wild.
Without some form of supplementation, it is impossible for vegetarians and vegans to ensure they are getting enough DHA. We wanted to provide DHA for picky eaters and children who may be on a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Cocoa powder. Natural Process Cocoa, made from organic roasted cocoa beans, gives our All-In-One a delicious flavour and creamy texture while providing antioxidants. Cocoa is one of the best sources of potent antioxidants called polyphenols. Polyphenols can help to reduce inflammation in the body and protect heart, vascular, and brain health.
In addition, cocoa contains fibre, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
Ingredients & Dose
- SHAKE IT Use 1-2 scoops with 125 mL water or non-dairy beverage
- MIX IT Add 1-2 scoops to yogurt or cooked oatmeal
- BAKE IT Substitute 1/4 of flour in recipes with All-in-One protein
Ingredients: Plant Protein (Pea, Organic Pumpkin Seeds), Organic Natural Process Cocoa, Natural Chocolate, Acacia Fibre, Double Chocolate, Vegan Xanthan Gum, Marine Algae, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Carrot, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Orange, Organic Apple, Organic Strawberry, Organic Banana, Organic Papaya, Organic Shiitake Mushroom, Organic Maitake Mushroom, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Stevia Leaf Extract, Salt.
Did You Know?
- Protein must be consumed every day as it cannot be stored in the body like fat and carbohydrates can.
- Protein is digested into amino acids and then used by the body to make up protein in the body for our muscles, organs, bones, and blood.
- Our bodies can make 13 amino acids, but we need to consume the 9 essential amino acids in our diet.
Customers Frequently Purchase
Easy on the stomach, delicious, tiny chewable iron tablet.
Gentle, unflavoured, pure iron drops in an MCT base.
Fill in the nutritional gaps with yummy KidStar products
Picky Eater Bundle