Moducare Grape Chewable
An excellent source of plant sterols and sterolins. Moducare® helps to support a healthy immune system balance. In a chewable tablet flavoured with natural grape and sweetened with xylitol.
Grape 60 chewable tablets
Moducare is a unique combination of plant sterols and sterolins in a clinically-researched 100:1 ratio. Moducare chewable tablet is flavoured with natural grape and sweetened with xylitol.
- Helps to support a healthy immune system balance.
- Your immune system is essential for maintaining optimal health. An overactive immune system is associated with allergies, inflammation, pain, and autoimmune diseases. An underactive immune system can leave you vulnerable to colds, flus, and abnormal cell growth. Moducare helps to create a strong, balanced immune system that keeps you protected and calms an overactive immune system.
Moducare Grape Chewable Tablets are delicious, easy to take, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The unique blend of sterols and sterolins, in a clinically-proven ratio of 100:1, helps to strengthen a weak immune system and balance an overactive one.
Your immune system works to protect you from viral and bacterial infections, while also seeking and destroying harmful invaders and cells.
Moducare should be taken daily to help balance, strengthen, and restore the body’s immune system, while modulating an overactive immune system and strengthening a weakened one.
Like all KidStar Nutrients products, Moducare is free from harmful fillers, colours, sweeteners, and flavours. Moducare does not contain dairy, corn, egg, gluten, shellfish, soy, sulfites, animal derivatives, or artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Moducare is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients & Dose
Children 5 to 10 years: Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily.
Children 11 to 16 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily.
Adults and children 17 years and older: Take 1 tablet three times daily OR 2 tablets upon rising and 1 tablet before bed.
Take away from foods of animal origin (dairy, eggs, and animal fat).
Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet):
Sterols (75% Beta-Sitosterol from pine tall oil pitch)… 20 mg
Sterolins (Beta-Sitosterolin-Beta-D-Glucoside)… 0.2 mg
Xylitol, cellulose, natural grape flavour, citric acid, malic acid, inulin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Did You Know?
- Moducare does not boost the immune system—it balances it.
- Moducare is the only plant sterol and sterolin product in the North American marketplace to have undergone rigorous clinical research.
- Less than 5% of sterols and sterolins are absorbed from food sources. So, it is essential for a healthy immune system balance to take a supplement every day.
- The story of Moducare began in a remote area of South Africa, where a young man, Roelof Wilke Liebenberg, witnessed an elderly relative with prostate cancer being treated with a traditional folk remedy, a wild plant from a neighbor’s garden. The relative made a seemingly miraculous and lasting recovery. This inspired Roelof to pursue further studies and recruit leading researchers and scientists in South Africa and Europe to discover which active compounds were responsible. By 1974, a patented blend of sterols and sterolins was released in Germany as a treatment for prostate patients with benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH). Further clinical research evaluating sterols and sterolins showed they had a balancing effect on the immune system. After many years, Moducare became available as a natural remedy in South Africa to support the healthy function of the immune system.
- Overexercising can promote a weakened immune system causing more colds and flus. Marathon runners who took Moducare had a reduction in colds and flus.
- When cortisol (your stress hormone) goes up, your anti-aging hormone DHEA declines. Moducare has been shown to balance your cortisol to DHEA ratio.
- Children with allergic rhinitis who took Moducare over 6 months had a reduction in allergic symptoms (Greek Journal of Pediatrics, 2008).
- Moducare was first researched in 1974 and marketed in Germany for the treatment of BPH (enlarged prostate).
- Plant sterols that don’t have the sterolin attached only lower cholesterol. With the sterolin attached, immune balancing occurs.
Moducare’s unique 100:1 ratio of sterols and sterolins has been clinically researched for over 30 years for children and adults for the following:
Customers Frequently Purchase
Helps support a healthy immune system balance, in a vegetarian capsule.
$40.99 – $75.99
Gentle, unflavoured, pure iron drops in an MCT base.
Support your immune system with delicious nutrients