Outside Sales Broker/Representative (Independent Contractor)
Across Canada | Full-time
KidStar Nutrients is a fast-growing supplements company based out of Vancouver. We are devoted to educating parents about optimal nutrition, developing top quality products with kids in mind that the whole family can take. Parents can feel good about giving our nutrients to their children, and themselves. Our nutrients are clean because KidStar Nutrients believes a supplement should only contain what you need and nothing more.
KidStar Nutrients is a proudly Canadian family-managed company. We value and support all individuals and we support accessibility, diversity, and equitable treatment.
If you have a keen interest in health and nutrition, love providing amazing customer service, and have a passion for sales, then this role is for you.
KidStar is looking for an energetic Outside Sales Broker/Representative to help support our sales team. This role focuses on outside sales and business development, targeting premium natural health retailers across Canada. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the company’s product line and be able to confidently introduce KidStar products to new and prospective accounts across the country.
Requirements include a valid driver’s licence and proof of liability insurance.
- New account acquisition and sales
- Existing account satisfaction and follow-up as needed
- Regular reporting on activities and sales performance via weekly, monthly, and quarterly reoprts
- Regular communication with head office in Vancouver regarding account updates
- 2+ years of proven outside sales experience
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to understand and communicate the health benefits of our natural health products
- Solid ability to establish and grow business partnerships with buyers, via in-person meetings and cold calling
- Strong sales forecasting and management skills with proven ability to establish and successfully achieve sales goals and quotas
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Post-secondary education preferred
- CRM experience an asset
- Education in health/nutrition/medicine or supplement industry experience an asset
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.