Avocado Protein Brownies
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 eggs or vegan egg substitute (1 tbsp chia seeds and 1 tbsp water, stir to combine and leave to sit for 5 mins = 1 egg)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup flour, or gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup All-in-One Plant-Based protein powder – Cosmic Cocoa
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips + more for topping
- Optional add-ins such as nuts, seeds, dried coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 10×10 square baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- Combine the avocado, banana, honey, eggs, vanilla, and avocado oil in a food processor until creamy and there are no avocado chunks remaining (can be done with a hand mixer or in a blender, or by hand as long as there are no avocado chunks left).
- Combine flour, protein, cocoa powder, baking soda, sea salt, and avo-banana mixture in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and any other desired add-ins.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and throw more chocolate chips and other toppings on top.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, or until a cake tester poked in the middle comes out clean.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar™ All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic fibre, DHA, and organic fruits and vegetables. Like all KidStar™ products, our plant-based protein does not contain sugar, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners and artificial flavours, soy, gluten or GMOs.