Chocolate Banana Loaf
- 2 scoops KidStar KidStar All-in-One Plant-Based protein mix
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt/Greek yogurt/sour cream/avocado oil or vegan butter (vegan option)
- 1 egg or chia egg
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup add-ins (e.g. chocolate chips, nuts, seeds, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°C. Prep a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas, and mix well with yogurt, egg, and applesauce.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, protein, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Gradually mix in dry ingredients until just combined; do not overmix.
- Add in any desired nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top. Tap loaf pan on the counter to prevent any air bubbles.
- Bake in preheated ove for 40-60 minutes. Check the loaf at 40 minutes; if a cake tester does not come out clean, then put it back in the oven and check it every 10 minutes.
- Let the loaf cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing it. Let loaf cool on a cooling rack.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar™ All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic fibre, DHA, and organic fruits and vegetables. Like all KidStar™ products, our plant-based protein does not contain sugar, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners and artificial flavours, soy, gluten or GMOs.