Gluten-Free Fudgy Chocolate Protein Cookies
These cookies are a perfect treat for satisfying that chocolate craving! You only need six ingredients and it’s also gluten free, nut free, AND dairy free! This recipe makes eight bite-sized cookies.
- 2 scoops KidStar All-in-One Plant-Based protein mix
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Optional ingredients: chocolate chips, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°C. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the oat flour:
- Pulse 1 cup of GF rolled oats in a food processor until evenly blended.
- Alternatively, you can purchase GF oat flour at your local grocery store.
- In a bowl, combine your All-in-One Protein, oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and your sweetener of choice.
- Stir to combine.
- Slowly add in your water and stir until the batter forms.
- Fold in any additional ingredients you would like to add. We love adding chocolate chips to these cookies!
- Form eight cookies and set them two inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- If you don’t have gluten free oats or oat flour, you can use regular oat flour.
- Cookies do not spread, so take that into consideration when shaping them and spacing them out on the baking sheet.
KidStar® All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar® All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
KidStar All-in-One Plant-Based Protein is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic fibre, DHA, and organic fruits and vegetables. Like all KidStar products, our plant-based protein does not contain sugar, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners and artificial flavours, soy, gluten or GMOs.