No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 scoops All-in-One Plant-Based Protein Mix (Cosmic Cocoa)
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (room temp or melted)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine nut/seed butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and your mashed banana. Once combined, stir in the chocolate protein powder.
- Fold in the quick oats, salt, cinnamon, and chocolate chips.
- Form the cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet; cookies can be as big or as little as you desire (size will not affect end result). We formed “snowballs” with the cookies, and then flattened them with clean hands on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the cookies for at least an hour, or overnight.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar™ All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic fibre, DHA, and organic fruits and vegetables. Like all KidStar™ products, our plant-based protein does not contain sugar, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners and artificial flavours, soy, gluten or GMOs.