Cosmic Cocoa Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop All-in-One Plant-Based protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tbsp of butter, coconut oil, or avocado oil for cooking
Optional: berries, yogurt, whipped cream, or nut butter for serving
- Mash banana, beat eggs, and combine in bowl.
- Mix in protein powder.
- Heat pan at medium heat and melt butter or oil. When pan is hot, use a small ladle or 1/4 cup measuring spoon to drop batter in pan.
- When pancakes start to form small bubbles in the middles, flip and cook for a few minutes on other side.
- Add any desired toppings and serve.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar™ All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
KidStar™ All-in-One Plant-Based Protein is packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic fibre, DHA, and organic fruits and vegetables. Like all KidStar™ products, our plant-based protein does not contain sugar, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners and artificial flavours, soy, gluten or GMOs.